Effective date: September 2019
“You”, “your”, “Customer”, and similar terms mean the person or legal entity accessing or using the Services. If you are accessing and using the Services on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms.
These Terms govern your use of the Site. By using this Site, you accept these Terms. If you disagree with these Terms or any part of them, you must not use the Site.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Site. By using this Site you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Fogdefence reserves the right, at any time, to modify or replace the Terms. The most recent Terms are available at fogdefence/terms-of-use/ and fogdefence/privacy-policy/. Please check these pages periodically for changes. Your use of the Site following the posting of any changes to the Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Personal information we may collect and use
If you voluntarily submit Personal Information through various methods, such as the phone, email, online forms, and in-person meetings, fogdefence may use such information for sales, marketing, and support of the Site. This Personal Information is never shared with third parties.
System and device information
When you visit our site fogdefence automatically collects and receives certain non-personally identifiable information from your computer or mobile device. For example, each time you visit the Site or otherwise use the Site, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (collectively referred to as “traffic data”). We use this traffic data to better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, operate the Site, improve the features and usability of our Site, and better understand and market to our customers and Site users.
Cookies and related technologies
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies. But you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set.
Advertising partners like Google may also put cookies on your device when you visit our Site. These vendors help deliver ads to you for relevant fogdefence products when you visit certain third-party sites. You may opt out of such display advertising at any time by visiting your Google Ads Settings page or by installing and running the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
The Network Advertising Initiative has developed a tool that may help you understand which third parties have currently enabled cookies for your browser and opt-out of those cookies.
Fogdefence may also use related technologies including web beacons, bugs, pixels, and software tokens to facilitate your use of the Site. If you do not want to receive tracking pixels, you will need to disable HTML images in your email client, and that may affect your ability to view images in other emails that you receive.
When we may share Personal Information
We may share any information we have collected about you or that you have submitted:
- where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands;
- if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person;
- if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve abuse of the Site infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of the Site infrastructure or the Site generally);
- to a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with fogdefence;
- if this information is not private, is aggregated or is otherwise non-personal information, such as related public data (such as Tweets, likes, etc.) or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did so).
Fogdefence uses email as the primary mode of communications with our users. We respect your privacy by only sending emails of interest to you. You can manage your email preferences, such as opting-out or unsubscribing from emails sent by fogdefence, by adjusting your preferences through a subscription management link in the email.
For legal questions please write us at email@example.com: